1) For a fast reading, see the FHS standard, which will help us to have a good guide for searching for files in our distribution.
2) To revise and broaden concepts and programming of shell scripts in bash, see: [Bas] [Coo].
3) For RPM packages, how would we do some of the following tasks?:
Find out what package installed a specific command.
Obtain a description of the package that installed a command.
Erase a package whose full name we don't know.
Show all the files that were in the same package as a specific file.
4) Perform the same tasks as above, but for Debian packages, using APT tools.
5) Update a Debian (or Fedora) distribution.
6) Install a generic administration tool, such as Linuxconf or Webadmin for example, on our distribution. What do they offer us? Do we understand the executed tasks, and the effects they cause?